DO . . .
A. CHECK IF YOUR MAIL HAS:
1. The intended enclosure and is properly sealed
(when taped, the same must be signed
or initialed by the sender)
2. The complete name of the addressee
3. The correct house number, street, district,
municipality, province or city
4. The ZIP code (correct number and placement)
5. Your return address
6. The correct postage
B. DROP YOUR MAIL IN THE RIGHT MAILING SLOT
To speed up mail sorting and processing,
Most post offices have separate mailing slot
for Domestic and Foreign, Surface and Airmail, etc.
Make sure you use them properly.
Parcels, Registered Mail, Express Mail and COD mail
are normally handed to the window teller and not
dropped in slots.
DON’T . . .
A. MAIL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROHIBITED ITEMS
1. Prohibited drugs
2. Live animals
3. Firearms and explosives
4. Flammable or non-flammable products of any form
5. Corrosives that may damage other mail item
in the event of leakages
6. Obscene / immoral articles
7. Treasonable / Libelous mail matters
8. Subversive propaganda materials
9. Poisonous (toxic), infectious or oxidizing substances
10. Radioactive and other harmful materials
11. Articles covered by “Fraud Orders”
12. Articles prohibited in countries of destination
13. All other articles banned by Philippine Laws
14. Matters pertaining to a lottery of scheme to obtain money
through false or fraudulent means
B. ENCLOSE MONEY OR VALUABLES, HARD,
IRREGULAR OBJECTS AND SIMILAR ARTICLES
WITH YOUR ORDINARY MAIL